WAYNE TRACE HIGH SCHOOL
Mrs. Sarah Franz
Here is a quick senior year checklist:
- Work hard your senior year. This is not the last year of your education. Get ready for the next!
- Visit the colleges. Call admissions’ offices and make an appt or take advantage of open houses and other scheduled visitation days.
- Meet with college representatives who visit Wayne Trace.
- Apply as soon as possible to the schools you are interested in.
- Check deadlines for admissions and financial aid and scholarships.
- Prepare a resume of activities and accomplishments for those you ask to write recommendations. Give your recommenders sufficient information and time to fill out forms and write letters.
- Keep a file of all your correspondence with colleges.
- Apply for Financial aid by filing the FAFSA as soon as possible (after October 1.) You can get an FSA ID at any time. You will need this for the FAFSA
- Research scholarship opportunities and meet all deadlines.
HAVE A GREAT SENIOR YEAR!