After crunching the numbers a few times in a very close social media race, we were able to announce our Paint the Plow winners yesterday afternoon on social media
and in a press release
. We’re excited to congratulate…
- Miller City High School for winning the overall ODOT choice award, and Cory-Rawson High School for winning the people’s choice award.
County garage employees chose their favorite entry from their respective counties to go forward to the final round of judging for the overall ODOT choice award, as voted by all employees at the district’s roadeo event last week. The county winners are listed below.
- Allen County: ArtAbility of Marimor Industries
- Defiance County: Ayersville High School
- Hancock County: McComb High School
- Hardin County: Simon Kenton of the Hardin County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Paulding County: Wayne Trace High School
- Putnam County: Miller City High School
- Van Wert County: Crestview High School
- Wyandot County: Carey High School
Thank you to all of the incredibly talented artists in northwest Ohio who participated in the program this year. We appreciate the work that your students have shared with us.